Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The seed of Chucky

The Seed Of Chucky


The movie was hilarious, in a scary-funny sorta way. The f-word was used so often I started laughing each time Chucky said it. And if you aren't too freaked out by the gore, you'll prolly find the way they kill stupidly corny. Intestines a heap on the floor and a flying head? Lol. Not a show I'll pay to watch again, but not as bad as I had expected a Chucky sequel to be. I have never been, and never will be, a fan.


I tried blow-drying my hair for a sexy I-don't-give-a-damn look. Freaked myself out when I visited the restroom before the show started. Ended up pulling it into a ponytail. Lol.
Wondering what I'm doing catching a movie a day before my POM papers? Beats me.


I don't know if I made the right choice today, but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. I'm just gonna enjoy the ride.


Now I am really pissed. Should have just stuck with station marshals. Or we should have just invented a game that doesn't require marshals. Whatever happened to COMMITMENT? Or plain ol' RESPONSIBILITY?

No comments: