Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Blogging's my Ecstasy.

Blogging is my Ecstasy: Afternoon Melodies

I think my title's pretty original - I like it. :)
I'm seized by this sudden urge to listen to beach-inspired music. Spinning Drive by Ziggy Marley from 50 First Dates now. Kokomo by the Beach Boys' next on my list.

Temptation came in the form of Marc, Brian, Fagan, Michelle (Yr 3) and the idea of finally visiting Brown Box. Succumbed in the end. (Duh? Brownies!)
*Jason Wade's rendition of You Belong To Me never fails to curl my toes. Lol. It's got some sorta old world charm that makes me think of the movie Pearl Harbour.

Anyway, it was a wonderful afternoon, despite the fact that the brownies weren't as fantastic as Marc had raved, and the fact we didn't get much (if any) studying done. Had a proper conversation with Fagan after 981235 years, and it was great. We just had so much to share.
As we sat at the coffeeshop eating chicken rice with the early evening wind blowing into our faces, everything seemed so familiar, yet so new. It felt as if we were transported back to our Year 1 days, where we used to confide in each other all the time; yet at the same time, we felt older, and different. We both agreed that we've grown up and changed, like all the others in our gang; but one thing that I realised hasn't changed is our friendship and ability to pick up where we left off. And I am thankful for that. :)

I'm pretty tickled by the guys training for the soccer match. It's cute. Haha. And yes, I am done with Accounts, or so I'd like to believe. My brain's saturated.
I'm gonna ignore the Pringles on the table and head to bed. Night world.

No comments: