Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Reality Check

Reality Check

I've got good news. I entered a creative writing competition organised by SP last year, and just a few days ago, I received a $50 cheque! I never did get selected for the top three places, but the fact that "The Clairvoyant" got a consolation prize was good enough for me.

I've been around so many friends, I barely had time to think. But as I was reading your resume, the realisation hit me straight in the gut. For several moments, I was winded, and everything else just seemed to fade away, as memories consumed me. Those moments soon passed, and life went on. But when you carressed my face at our chance encounter, that familiar gesture stirred my soul. It helps I guess, that we can talk to each other about this. Together, we'll move on.

I haven't been able to sleep till at least one the past few days, and I've had to wake up early in the mornings. Just look at my eye rings. S-c-a-r-y. What kinda term break is this? Lol. A realistic one.

No comments: