Monday, January 17, 2005

Sunny days gone by

Sunny Days Gone By


The title tells all. It's all rain and no sunshine. Not that the weather matters that much; my studies are at stake, lol.
I feel like I ought to be panicking considering that I am not done with POM and I haven't touched Accounts, but I am not. Haha.
Listening to this extremely noisy live version of Jack Johnson's Flake. Yucks. Switched to Brian McKnight's My Kinda Girl. Getting hooked on it recently.
"And you're the kind of girl I think of, and you're the kind of girl I dream about, my heart is telling me I need you in my world. 'Cos you're my kind of lady, you're my kind of girl."


I've just related my extremely bimbotic experience on Saturday to Jazzy, and she's giving me a crash course on flags right now. Haha, this is so NOT related to POM or Accounts.


The Beach Boys' Kokomo is starting to grow on me. Aruba, Jamaica... Exotica mama.


My resolution's weakening.

No comments: