Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Girl From Ipanema

The Girl From Ipanema


Where is Ipanema? That's me, the geography idiot talking. It might be my worse academic choice this semester yet, choosing Travel & Tour Planning as my CDS. It never did cross my mind that there'd be mapwork involved. Add to that an end of semester exam that contributes to 50% of my grades. Dead duck. Haha.


The weather's gorgeous, way drier than it has been in recent months. Puts me in a good mood. Sorta wish JH and I had decided to hit the beach today, but she's got work. Oh well. Wasn't really in the mood to frolick in the sand anyway. Headed down to CH's pool for awhile, but as usual, Mr. Sun loves playing hard to get with me. That flirt. Lol. Was so tempted to take my novel downstairs to read on the grass, in the sun. I'd prolly be the first person to do that in my estate, but decided against it. I've got an image to uphold. Lol.


Slept in till close to 11, and lethargy almost kept me from throwing back the covers and springing awake. I've got tons of responsible stuff waiting for me to do - study for POM and Accounts; dive into MEIT; S.T.U.M.P.E.D preparations; and eh, yup, make my bed. Haha. But it is too beautiful a Saturday to waste being responsible don't you think? So I've decided to do the day justice by blasting jazz music, reading my novel, chatting by the pool and later, catching a movie and maybe an outdoor gig.


Off to the shower, then back to the old wardrobe debate between jeans or drawstring pants.

No comments: