Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oh no I've said too much, I set it up.

Oh no I've said too much, I set it up.
feeling: bummed out.
music: r.e.m. - losing my religion

Chanced upon a 15-day tour of Bali's lesser known areas. Rustic; less touristy. Sounds like a slice of paradise, but at a hefty cost, as usual. And it's impossible Ceci will be able to get that many days worth of leave. Also, it'd probably be more relaxing covering Bali at our own pace, no? Haha, sour grapes.

Spent a good four hours clearing the assignments and project work that have piled up over the week while I was busy jamming and filming. Urghs. I had no idea there was so much to do. I've made significant enough a dent in the pile I think.

I've lost myself. Need to find me back. Now if only I could pack up and go. Life's too much of a bitch to be this easy.

Speaking of bitch, here's what mine had to say to me yesterday.

Me: -after dropping my stuff for the umpteenth time- "I don't know what's wrong with me!"
Bitch: "You really wanna know?"
Me: -aims dry look-
Bitch: -ignores look- "Cos you're clumsy!"

My blister's one disgusting... thing. Hurt like a bitch (ha ha woman) for the past two days. I've put off activity long enough. Am gonna tape it up up and have my workout in the morning.

Dear nanny... I'm not telling!

Dinner party coming up. Time flies. Okay so I'm not really one for parties.. but I'm really looking forward to seeing all my beloveds together in the room. Gives me a chance to play host heh heh.

Off I go. The inspiration to write strikes.

No comments: