Sunday, September 10, 2006

Interlude.

Interlude.
feeling: hopeful
music: emma bunton - take my breath away

I had changed into my running gear and was just about to slip on my socks when a huge gray cloud masked the once sunny sky. In the span of time it took me to walk to the window for a closer look and for my mouth to stop hanging open in disbelief, rain fell. First a drizzle, then a shower. Passing cloud, I told myself. I refuse to be made to forgo my run, not when my body's not procrastinating.

Serves me right for waking up a good two and a half hours past my 7:30a.m. alarm. I was flipping through this PAP 50th Anniversay book Jason borrowed for me (really quite a sweet gesture to educate his history-idiot of a girlfriend), fully expecting it to put me to sleep. It wasn't so interesting that it kept me up for hours, but it was quite readable actually. Singapore history is starting to make that little bit more sense.

Passing cloud's passed, haha. The sun's out in all its glory, which means it's time for me to strap on my running shoes. Till laters.

P.s. Emma Bunton's Take My Breath Away has been on constant replay mode in my head, and I have no idea how it got onto my mental playlist.

No comments: