Thursday, September 28, 2006

Somewhere in between.

Somewhere in between
feeling: overwhelmed
music: lifehouse - somewhere in between





We were 15 the last time we went to the beach. Took us a good five years bitch, haha. I've missed hanging out with her, and considering how often we're meeting this week, we sure are making up for lost time.

We've made plans. Treetop walk. Mastering cycling before 2007 rolls along. Checking out VivoCity when it's done. Pulau Ubin trip. Do-able? Wait till you see that woman's schedule. It'll probably put up a good fight against the president's, haha.

It's been awhile since I've been out in the sun with the sole purpose of getting a tan, though I seriously shouldn't anymore. But it's my guilty pleasure, sun seeking.

Jamming.. was enlightening. Transposing takes a hell lot of time. Part 2 on Saturday. Urghs. So many things, so little time. I'm left monosyllabic.

No comments: