Monday, September 25, 2006

Does anybody know the way to Atlantis?

Does anybody know the way to Atlantis?
feeling: smothered
music: jason mraz - i'm yours

Took myself to the beach in the afternoon. Sat by the waters for a good three hours in the company of my solitude, letting the sun warm my skin and tapping my feet to the beat of my music. Behind dark glasses, I enjoyed the psychological anonymity of being just another figure in the sea (pun not intended) of faces. Words and lyrics surfaced from my hours with myself, but I'd stupidly forgotten to pack my notebook along.

Dinner and catching up with my bitch in the night. We sure had lots to talk about, considering how we haven't spoken in months. But I like how it always feels like we've just met up the day before, no matter how much we've grown and changed as individuals over time.

Was really tempted by Vincent's offer to join them for a drink at Villa Bali when he came by to pick her up, but here I am at home prepping for tomorrow's filming. Writing love letters in braille. Not as easy peasy as I'd expected.

Off to travel the world in my sleep. I'm so gonna have to roll myself outta bed for my morning run. Night world.

No comments: