Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh for crying out loud!

Oh for crying out loud!
feeling: sleepy, romantic
music: christian bautisa - the way you look at me

Dance was really really fun. Today's lesson was an add-on to last week's basic cha-cha moves and it had YH and I fumbling quite abit, myself at the turns especially. However, the more complicated the steps got, the more fun I had. Maybe I just enjoy laughing at myself. Haha. Who would have expected an hour-long dance session to leave us drenched (okay I'm exaggerating...) in perspiration?

A msn update from my dance partner has confirmed that he had as much fun as I did. "Eh, you're not gonna quit dance right?" Yay! We're gonna cha-cha our way through the school term.

Dinner at Canteen 2 with the usual gang post-dancing. I wonder if the day I'll go "urgh" instead of collapse into gastronomical orgasm whenever I take a bite of the chocolate waffle ever come. I think I've got an addiction.
Anyway, all that talk about first dates had me reminiscing, and wondering. My ideal first-date scenario has changed quite abit over the years, but that said, I think Jason and I had a pretty good first date. It ought to have been good enough to have morphed into our three years worth of many more dates no?

First dates. Hmm. The panic. The anticipation. The wardrobe crisis. The expectations. The butterflies in the tummy. I've kinda missed all that. But as the boyfriend constantly pips, there can only be so much excitement in our lives. True, but...

Anyway, yesterday's Fosters dinner was smashing. I kinda spoilt the surprise by calling the birthday girl (I dumbly didn't realise that it was supposed to be a surprise), but my folly's been forgiven. What followed was a good three-hour dinner cum catch-up cum journalism debate. I thoroughly enjoyed the latter, and it kinda made me realise how much I've learnt in a matter of weeks.

On the topic of journalism, I think I'm done prepping for tomorrow's quiz. It's only 10 multiple choice questions, but as Daphne pointed out, it makes it easier to flunk. Oh well. I did quite abit of reading by the pool earlier, it's late, I'm sleepy, and there's only so much information my brain can take.

Time for bed. Nighty night world.

No comments: