Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ipanema exists.

When she walks she's like a samba.
feeling: carefree (almost)
music: bossanova - one note samba/girl from ipanema

Listening to the chillout cds Ceci passed me earlier. This BossaNova one I'm playing's reminiscent of Jazz by the Beach, and the other Arabic Lounge cd reminds me of both Ambrosia at Arab Street as well as the desert safari in Dubai. My mind's already going on holiday way before I can extricate myself from this urban hum-drum.

The dust has settled a bit for now with the two quizzes over. Two deadlines to be met this coming week before I allow myself to breathe a little easier. Lugged my barang barang back after a McDonald's breakfast and promptly fell asleep for a good three hours. That explains why I'm up right now (1:31 a.m.) with barely a yawn and not a drop of coffee in my body. I would have sworn a look of panic crossed Ceci's face when I answered "no" to her "have you had your coffee fix today?"

Am I really a monster when I don't get my coffee?

Paparazzi, this CS staged play (I think) tomorrow. Meeting the gang for dinner at Fisherman's Wharf first. Yum. How I've missed that shophouse eatery. (: Time to do abit of work I think. Hopefully I'll get enough done to warrant me enough time to meet Charmain earlier for a quick chillout before dinner.

No comments: