Monday, September 11, 2006

Dating Mister Moon.

Dating Mister Moon.
feeling: knotted-up

It's a busy busy week ahead. With so much to do, I can only hope that I'll be able to escape to my poolside retreat on one of the afternoons. I told myself I'd head to bed before midnight... but it's already past one. Ecks. My attempts to correct my gone-wrong sleeping habits are obviously futile.

I'm obssessing over the most trivial of things right now - sarong skirt or jeans for tomorrow? I feel like a cross between Monica and Phoebe in F.R.I.E.N.D.S - Monica 'cos she's so neurotic and Phoebe 'cos she's just plain... weird. And if you're wondering why I'm stressing out on my wardrobe choice, it's because I'm meeting the gossip girls at Fosters after classes for Kelly's belated birthday dinner! I'm elated really 'cos I get to see my girls, and I finally get to go to Holland Village. Heh.

My neck and shoulders are all tight and knotted-up. Too much computer work, says me. Oh yes, my run was fantastic. Pushed myself quite abit while having Accidentally in Love on repeat. Contemplating another session when I get back from dinner tomorrow, but I have a feeling I'll be stuffed. We'll see.

Time for a good snooze. Night world, night Mr. Moon.

No comments: