Friday, September 29, 2006

Good morning sunshine.

Good morning sunshine.
feeling: no less overwhelmed
music: jason mraz - i'm yours

The sun's asleep behind the clouds. Would have been a beautiful day if not for the stillness in the air. The kind that subtly stifles and leaves people walking around with sweat stains under their arms.

Had the most abstract and random of dreams. A mix of black & white and colour. Me, checking into a colonial bed & breakfast on my own for two nights with nothing but a book, sunblock and change of clothes. Sitting by the tiny pool and bumping into an old friend. Riding down the escalator at Cineleisure.

Feels like I haven't quite slept at all, and out I have to go. Time to admit that I'm spreading myself too thin? Perhaps, but it'll all be a-ok after next week. I'm just gonna have to formulate a couple of escape routes for some downtime that's all. It'll all be good. I'll make sure of that. Off I go.

No comments: