Monday, September 04, 2006

Sleepier than I'd thought.

Sleepier than I'd thought.
feeling: energized
music: bachelor girl - i'm just a girl

I fought hard to keep my eyes open long enough to on the countless pages in front of me. It was a long battle won. I was finally done with my readings for tomorrow's journalism class. Seeing that I had time to spare before I was due to hit the trail with the girls, I succumbed to fatigue and laid my head upon my desk. All intentions of a two-minute shut eye vanished as sleep wrapped its comforting warms around me like a quilt and I dreamt dreams of cycling down long winding roads. Hushed whispers at the door nudged me out of my slumber. I'd fallen asleep at my desk for a good twenty minutes. I must have been way more exhausted than I thought!

The run's succeeded in jolting me out of sleepy mode, thankfully. Feeling the power in my legs and the comforting rhythm of synchronized breathing... working out is a pleasurable pain. Time to hit the showers before my night out. The Devil Wears Prada. A long awaited movie that nothing, especially thoughts of work, is gonna keep me from enjoying.

No comments: