Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wise men say.

Wise men say.
feeling: zonked
music: richard marx - can't help falling in love

Sneaking in a quick post before I surrender to the allure of starting on my assignment, which is due at noon tomorrow by the way. Sitting around on wooden benches watching people go by, attempting to get my thoughts together - not productive. And so to the pool I went for abit of an escape. Reality beckons.

Yesterday's run with the girls was good. Something extremely empowering in ignoring my glutes' call for help and conquering those darn hills.

Sing & Strum auditions last night. As I was sharing with a few people, singing's always been a private pleasure. It doesn't matter how good or bad I really sound, as long as I sound good enough to myself. It was thus extremely intimidating to have to stand in front of a panel and be told on how bad/good I am. I think I did fine, but the jitters were...

I'd better get started on that darn piece of writing. Have got dance at 6:30, so that leaves me with barely 45 minutes to get it done. 1,2, cha cha cha.

No comments: