Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Take a glorious bite out of the whole world.

Take a glorious bite out of the whole world.
feeling: a tad vulnerable
music: matchbox twenty - hand me down

It's been a long two days. Each day I return home drained from the day's activities. Just as well. Falling asleep's never been easier.

Post-filming project lunch with my 111 group morphed into a ghost-story telling session. Our enthusiasm was interrupted halfway by two kind(?) souls who sat us through a 30-minute survey on finance, but gave us each a free movie ticket for our time. Gain some, lose some.

The project discussion never happened by the way. It's been postponed to 10am on a Saturday. Burn it baby.

Sat with The Time Traveler's Wife by the pool after a quick swim. Pity it was too cloudy a day to watch the sun set, or I'd have felt like I was with Clare and Henry in the meadows depicted so vividly in the book. That said, to be able to lounge and read was a nice change in pace from the hustle and bustle that's seemed to become second nature.

Chacha was confusing. And funny.
YH: "Eh, you only can turn this way cannot turn that way is it?" when I repeatedly turned to my left instead of my right.

Dinner with Erwin at JP after. After the past couple of weeks of random snapping, it was just good to sit down and hang out and eat without being at each others' throats at every other sentence.

Oh yes, dinner with Ceci and Jem at NYNY tomorrow. Less crowds please. Crossing my toes.

Filming yet again tomorrow morning. Night.

No comments: