Saturday, September 02, 2006

A game of tag.

A game of tag.

Sorry Jazzy, this is pretty overdue I think!

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
(Haven't I mentioned how I can never say no to such quizzes?)

2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours
Ceci
CH
Erwin
Faggy
Xiu

3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged.
It's too much of a hassle ain't it? This shall be a test as to who actually reads my blog!

4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!" then do this.
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Hah!

Currents

Current Mood: Lazy
Current Taste: In my mouth? Nothing!
Current Clothes: An extremely ratty Mambo tee and fbt shorts
Current Desktop: A picture of the Tioman jetty at sunset
Current Toenail Color: This light shimmery unknown shade
Current Time: 10.28pm
Current Surroundings: My messy room.
Current Annoyances: Unconfirmed arrangements. My brother refuses to tell me if he'd drive me to my hostel.
Current Thoughts: CS102 readings to do next, ecks.


Firsts

First Best Friends: Junrong from my Primary One class. We fell out in Primary Three when I denied him membership to an all-girls' club I set up with other girlfriends.
First Crush: Primary 4 I think? On this guy named Roger.
First Movie: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves on tape. If it's in the cinema.. then I think I remember it as The Lion King.
First Lie: "I wanna be a doctor!" I was unconsciously lying. Haha!
First Music: The theme song from one of the Hong Kong vampire movies I loved. It goes "xi xi mang guang.. xi xi mang guang... hou qi hou qi xi xi mang guang..."

Lasts

Last Cigarette: I was really young when my granny stole me a puff. Ecks.
Last Drink: Plain water.
Last Car Ride: Last night - brother's.
Last Crush: October 2005.
Last Movie: The Break-Up
Last Phone Call: With Jason to confirm today's plans.
Last CD played: A Santana compilation
Last song played: Try by Nelly Furtado


Have you ever?

Have you ever dated one of your best friends: I guess?
Have you ever broken the law: Jaywalking.
Have you ever been arrested: No, I keep my eyes open for traffic cops hiding in the shadows.
Have you ever skinny-dipped: Not yet. Find me an obscure beach with liberal rules.
Have you ever been on TV: Yes, for this Thai game show which was filmed on Sentosa last year. The over-enthusiastic tv crew I was showing around the island dragged me in to act as a pseudo participant.
Have you ever kissed someone you don't know: No.


5 things you are wearing: Tee, shorts, undies, necklace, wooden ring.
4 things you done today: Hit the beach for a run. Tanned. Shopped with Jason. Caught Singapore Idol.
3 things you can hear right now: Jason Mraz's Bella Luna. Auntie flipping pages of her magazine. Whirr of my ceiling fan.
2 things you can't live without: Emotions and morals.
1 thing u do when you're bored: I laugh.

No comments: