Wednesday, February 09, 2005

A Whiff of Paradise

A Whiff of Paradise

As my dad and I were heading down the stairs for our jog, I caught a whiff of a scent reminiscent of my unforgettable Bali holiday in 2002. Scents are powerful memory jolters. This mango-y fragrance I can't quite put a name to always reminds me of Rasa Sentosa; Ibiza Hippie by Escada always reminds me of my first few weeks of fun in poly; and my Flower by Kenzo reminds me of my first date with that arty farty guy. Lol.

I'm feeling really stuffed. The buddha belly I had initially worked off during my jog has probably doubled in size. Dinner was good - nonya chap chye; bak wan kepiting; buah keluak. -phew- Figure I'd have the drive to wake up to jog tomorrow morning? I hope so. Tomorrow's plans are pretty ambiguous, but it'll prolly involve house-hopping with the guys. Sounds fun. I haven't really house-hopped with my friends. :) I wanna catch a movie! Have had that urge ever since we couldn't catch a late night show on Monday.

Anyway, the pictures are up. Not plentiful, as usual. But do take a look at my darling cousin Glenda. She melts me into a puddle.

Off to talk to a crazy man high on wine. He's mad. He needs therapy.

No comments: