Saturday, February 12, 2005

Isn't It Funny How We Don't Speak The Language Of Love?

Isn't It Funny How We Don't Speak The Language Of Love?
-take me by the hand, just don't try and understand.

In the still of the night, the impact of your words and their honesty threatened to shatter this whole new world I'd rebuilt. For a moment, I had an urge to give it all up - the laughter; the carefree joy; the heartfelt happiness, to return to you and work things out. The fact that things have all gone wrong slipped my mind. It was just another moment of weakness. One that I rebounded from really quickly.

A part of my delusional heart is still in love with the you in our past, but I've had plenty of wakeup calls recently. It's a phase we all have to go through I suppose - missing someone. But we also have to learn to let someone go. I think we've both learnt that. :)

I lost 8 bucks playing BlackJack at Cheryl's place last night. Would have lost close to $20, if it weren't for this lucky coin that turned the tables, lol. I suck at gambling, I seriously do. Lol. Dropped by Uncle Rodney's house earlier in the evening after Shaun changed his shirt since it was on the way, to grab some food and to give my sweetie Glenda a hug. She seriously melts me to a puddle. And sos is right - ticklish genes do run in the family! Lol. (In case you're clueless, scroll down to my CNY entries for pictures of my angel of a cousin.)

I need the gym.

To the shower, and off to shopping in town. I've got an outfit to put together; Kerrie's got shoes to make; and I think some of the guys have got presents to buy. Hopefully we'd be able to catch Constantine in the night!

I believe you have a reason for doing what you did. Answers aren't essential right now. Enjoying the moment is. :)

No comments: