Thursday, February 03, 2005

Beautiful Collision

Beautiful Collision

"Beautiful beautiful night
What a beautifully dangerous ride
What a beautiful day we could hardly complain about
What's going on in the sky."


The titles of my posts don't quite relate to my entries sometimes. Not to say that I name my posts senselessly, just that the ambiguity prolly won't make sense to most people but myself. Beautiful Collision is actually the title of a Bic Runga song. I haven't had the chance to listen to it, but its lyrics are beautifully crafted.

I woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible cramp in my right calf. Fell back asleep almost immediately after straightening out the muscle, but it's hurting a 'lil right now. Hopefully I'd still be able to work on the treadmill later at the gym.
Had a weird dream too. Zouk; white shirts; blue jeans and bus-stops. Hmm.

If I were to be perfectly honest with myself, you know, self-reflection and all, I'd have to admit that I have changed. I no longer embrace responsibility, and I am happier living my life without having to answer to people. What used to keep me grounded has lost its effect, and I am really quite happy living playfully.
I know some people might not be able to accept this new me without an explanation, but I wouldn't know how to explain this change either. This feeling of carefree liberation is consuming, and I'm loving every minute of it. Trust in me. :)

With regards to the tag by "anoymous" on my board about taking a break: I gotta agree with you, whoever you are. I feel like going on a holiday. Just a short trip somewhere where I can be away from it all for a day or two, but that's gotta wait I guess. School's eating me up alive. Haha.

Off to the shower and to school for MEIT compilation. And then there's the Olympics soccer game at night. Am I gonna have sambal fried rice again?? That'd make it 4 days in a row. Lol. I'm sleepy.

No comments: