Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It Just Blows Me Away

It Just Blows Me Away

Okay, I'm not quite blown away. Just abit shaky.

I'm at Ken's house now, using his laptop 'cos my computer's hopeless. I think I might have to invest in a laptop of my own. It is pretty funky. :) CH's watching some Chinese award show on Channel 8. This trademark duet by Sally Yeh and George Lam gave us goosebumps - we could almost see their love dripping out of the tv screen, lol.
I'm feeling sticky and smelly. Came straight over to his place after tanning by CH's pool. I was so exhausted, I was asleep almost the moment my head touched the sunchair. Lol.

We're leaving soon though. Ken's meeting his relief teaching students for reunion lunch, and CH and I are going down to Cityhall. I'm (hopefully) gonna trim my brows, and he's doing his Chinese New Year shopping. Men are such terrible last-minute shoppers. That's why he's blessed with a fabulous gal pal like me! Sigh. I am getting so egoistic.

A whole gang of us skipped Accounts lecture halfway to go for lunch at Mensa 2. It was fun. Haha. So was gymming with Cat. But I'm feeling fat today again. You should have seen the amount of pineapple tarts I had for breakfast. -shudders- I can't help it. I've got an immense weakness for homemade pineapple tarts. And they just fed me with bak kwa, lol.

Met up with Shaun, Brian, Fagan and Lester after my gymming session last night. Headed down to BK at Cityhall for dinner, after which we proceeded to Cineleisure with the intention of catching a movie. There were no good shows and suitable timings, thus we took a bus down to PS, hoping for more variety. Guess what? The ticketing booths were closed! And it was only 1020. Sigh. Headed down to Starbucks hoping to chill out, but they were closing at 11. Cartel too. So we headed back to the Coffee Club beside Cineleisure for drinks. I was extremely noisy, and I was having another of my laughing attacks. The frequency's increasing, lol. How's this, for our mini-adventure around town? Lol.

Everybody seems caught up in one dilemma, problem, or another. Lester mentioned that I looked happy and worry-free last night, and I guess I gotta agree with his comment. I am indeed. :)

To all my friends, especially Jane, Brian, Marc and Fagan - I hope everything gets better for you guys. -hugx-


No comments: