Sunday, February 06, 2005

Not As Potent but Double In Complexity

Not As Potent but Double In Complexity

It was supposed to be a momentary antidote.

My msn messenger's screwed. I can neither run the program on my computer, nor the online web messenger. Wait, I rephrase. My computer's screwed; not just Messenger.

Shopping with Kerrie today was fun. I wanted to buy a bottom, but I ended up buying two tops instead, lol. I especially liked the racerback with lace. I've been looking for it forever.
Met up with the guys in the evening. Dinner was with Brian, Shaun and us at Cini and dessert at Paragon's Coffee Club. I think I was on a chocolate high towards the end of the night. Kerrie and Brian's bladder joke had me clutching my aching sides. Lol.

Can I not wake up for Saffron tomorrow?


No comments: