Tuesday, February 01, 2005

An Enchanting Experience

An Enchanting Experience

Like Cinderella with her fairy-godmother
Who turned pumpkins to carriages, and mice into horses
Who adorned a gown and left her glass slipper
And had her Prince falling in love with her.

Like Snow White and her seven dwarves
She ate a poisoned apple out of goodwill, not force
But then her Prince came out of the blue
And kissed her awake; like a dream come true.

Like Princess Ariel and her best friend Flounder
She dreamed of life out of the water
She mesmerized Prince Eric with her angelic songs
And captured his heart, forever and long.


Like Belle who offered herself to save her father
She brought hope and faith to the downtrodden castle
She melted the chilly heart of the Beast
And the miracle of love turned him back into a Prince.

Like how all fairytales end on an enchanting note
Our Princesses kept the magic of love afloat
Let's fill our days with childlike laughter
And like them believe in Happily Ever Afters.

Now that theme week for Monday's Saffron class is finally over, I can finally share my poem with all. This was the one I came up with for our complimentary scroll. :)
Well, Saffron theme week was fine; went better than I expected. Sure, there were screw-ups and all, but I think we did a great job! Two more weeks before service ends.. I can barely wait. Haha.

I'm starting to like Gold90 FM. Been hearing it around recently. Coco Lee's Before I Fall In Love is playing now. Slow music in the night. Nice.

I am not gonna comment about today's HTM Olympics Street Soccer game. Sensitve circumstances made me decide that I was better off watching from the outside than handling things from the inside. It was quite a scene though. Guys. Lol.

Good night world.

No comments: