Sunday, February 13, 2005

Waiting For Tonight

Waiting For Tonight

I spent the morning reading through past blog entries. Scrolled through saved messages in my inbox under the cloudy sky too. Faded memories were re-coloured; and forgotten experiences were relived.
It's scary; how I can now seemingly breeze through it all. What my bitch said keeps resounding in my head - "What's new?" Yup, what's new? Guess you haven't tamed me after all. I hope I don't wake up one day to discover hidden scars.

I refuse to comment on the weather today. After laying on the sand for close about half an hour with about fifteen minutes of sun, it started pouring. We sought shelter in the bus, had brunch at Subway, and went back to the beach for round two. It was pretty cloudy, but now that I'm home, sun's out. Woohoo. -rolls eyes- Haha.

It was a shopping marathon yesterday, with Kerrie, Jem, Shaun, Joseph and Brian. People came and went, but I finally got my dress! :)
Caught the midnight Constantine show with Shaun, Brian and Lester. They were so lying when they told me it wasn't a horror show. It was scary, gory, and some scenes seem like they were from The Exorcist. Urgh.
I haven't seen The Exorcist by the way, and I don't plan to anytime soon.

Anyway, my black dress was from this shop at Paragon. With heels and accessories, it's good enough for a dinner; with slip-ons and a tan; it's good enough for an evening cocktail by the beach. I like. :) I think it's time I started living with my calves, as much as I dislike them; as much as I'd like to slice them off with a meat cleaver. Lol.

I'm pretty late actually. Brian will be all alone in town after Lester goes, and I think I'd be heading down to accompany him, provided I'm able to dress in time. I'm kinda excited about tonight's dinner. Hopefully there'll be pictures. Later peeps.

No comments: