Saturday, February 05, 2005

Beautiful Girl

Beautiful Girl - Jose Marie Chan

Beautiful girl
Where ever you are
I knew when I saw you
You had opened the door
I knew that I'd love again
After a long, long while
I'd love again

You said "hello"
And I turned to gold
But something in your eyes
Left my heart beating so
I knew that I'd love again
After a long, long while
I'd love again

It was destiny's game
For when love finally came on
I rushed in line
Only to find
That you were gone

Wherever you are
I fear that I might
Have lost you forever
Like a song in the night
Now that I've loved again
After a long, long while
I've loved again

Beautiful girl
I'll search on for you
Till all of your loveliness
In my arms come true
You've made me love again

After a long, long while
In love again
And I'm glad that it's you
Hmmm...
Beautiful girl

I absolutely adore that song. Was one of my favourites when I was going through my Filippino song phase a couple of years back. Just heard if on Gold 90 and boy, boy, boy, it sure is sweet.
http://www.songhits.net/Jose%20Marie%20Chan/Beautiful%20Girl.htm
Go to the site to listen to the song.

12 hours on heels is no easy feat. My toes now feel permanently cramped, and my legs no longer feel like they belong to me.

Singapore Philatelic Museum with Justin and YH was fun. The museum itself wasn't that interesting, but we derived our own entertainment, what with filming bouncing balls and making instant coffee. I'm thinking twice about doing my internship there actually.

Paulaner with Jem, Shaun, Clarisse and Kerrie. It was my first time in that place, even though Brian and all have been working there for ages. The ambience's great. Wasn't that keen on the beer though. Gave half of mine to Shaun, lol.

Am I spreading myself too thin emotionally? I'm like everywhere. I can barely handle myself, and there are a thousand and one things waiting for me to do. Things that require a level of commitment I am no longer able to give. Maybe that's why I ran away yesterday. This whole emotional hurricane's taking effect.

No comments: