Friday, July 01, 2005

It's a Wild World Out There

It's a Wild World Out There

The frequency of my blog entries are dwindling.

Anyway, as mentioned in my Sunday entry, this was quite an eventful work week. One exciting highlight was appearing in a Thai variety programme! I was bringing a Thai film crew for filming, when the producer asked me to act as a participant. It was kinda fun, and I got a free Yamaha jacket and shirt for my effort. Can't wait for them to send me the VCD.. I wonder how bad I'll look on tv, haha.

Attended a coffee seminar at Starbucks with Adeline, Mark and Roger after work yesterday. I quite enjoyed it, though the caffeine did keep me awake till way past midnight.

Bought myself a pair of spanking new adidas sneakers, and $10.60 worth of ethnic accessories.

Back to school tomorrow. I can't wait. :)

No comments: