Saturday, July 02, 2005

That's What Life's About

That's What Life's About

I thought the talk by service apartment personnels today was redundant. Most of us haven't seen each other for over 6 weeks... do you think we'll be listening, or catching up? It felt so so so good to absorb the HTM lecture theatre vibe again.

After a surprisingly good classroom session with Mr. Jeremy, it was Pasta Mania lunch at TM with Jane, Fagan, Marc, Xiu and Cat. In the span of our 1-hour lunch, we decided that we're gonna go on a end-of-poly trip to Australia, and we have promised to start saving up. I am extremely excited, and it feels great to have something to look forward to, to get through drab SIP days. SIP ain't that bad actually, but it's just comfy to be around my gang. :)

Went on a post-lunch shopping spree with Jane and Xiu. It was actually Jane's idea, but she didn't buy anything at all! Xiu bought a novel, and I ended up parting with my moola on two Mango tops. Good buys though!

Spent the rest of the day with Jason, vegging out; solving codes on Dan Brown's website; and watching National Treasure, which actually revolves around the Free Masons. It was different as compared to the first time we caught it in the cinema, as we have a deeper understanding of the Masons. My favourite part of the movie is still the one where he lights up the treasure trove to show a huge room of infinite treasures.

Dinner with 26 of Jason's relatives at my dad's place tomorrow. 26 relatives to send him off for his NS. Yup, 5 days to go before the army robs me off my boyfriend.

No comments: