Sunday, July 24, 2005

As Easy as Sunday Morning

As Easy as Sunday Morning



There, my attempt at capturing the famous scene from E.T. It's showing on tv now by the way, and I'm kinda doing a bad job of multi-tasking between blogging and watching the movie. (I'm getting abit worried 'cos ET looks like it's dying.) I vaguely remember liking that show as a kid, and seeing Drew Barrymore as a young girl serves as a reminder of how old the movie actually is.

I'm slowly getting back in touch with the world of tv. Did anyone catch Bring It On last night? Jesse Bradford is hot hot hot. That lopsided grin... I caught the movie with my Secondary 2 class after our chalet back in 2000. Man. Is this a weekend of reminiscing? Lol.

Last night's filming didn't quite go as planned. Why am I not surprised? I must be a clairvoyant! Enough with the sarcasm, and I'm not going to go into it. And you know what, one of the writers from my favourite magazine, the one that I actually plan to do an internship at, was part of the film crew. Well, if she personifies the environment, then I'd better start asking myself some questions if that is really what I want.

So you see, last night's filming screw-ups were miniscule as compared to the implications of that fateful meeting on my future.

No comments: