Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Bitching, Cookies, and the Psycho Transport Uncle

Bitching, Cookies, and the Psycho Transport Uncle

As I am typing this illegal entry, I am exchanging bitching sms-es with Fagan. Actually, I am the one doing the bitching. Lol.

On a less bitchy note, Operation Gold Coast is going well! I am so psyched, even though it's 9 months away? Lol.

The past couple of days have been a whirl of events.

Sunday night was dinner with Jason and his relatives at my dad's place, and as my family happened to be around, there was quite a bit of mingling. It was a little overwhelming for me because1. I am not used to HUGE extended families and 2. it was the first time both our families were together at a social event.
After a hectic work day that involved lotsa emails, sms-es, cookies and a psycho transport uncle, Jason and I rushed all the way to Marina to catch Batman Begins. Hmm, I thought that it wasn't as good as many have said it was, but to each his own I guess.

It's War of the Worlds at Cini after work today (which is in about 22 minutes). Seems like the pre-enlistment thing Jason and I do is to watch as many movies as we can. We've got Dracula and Alex & Emma on vcd waiting. Lol. 3 days before the army robs him. Ecks.

No comments: