Thursday, July 14, 2005

Just Be Yourself Mr. Beasley

Just Be Yourself Mr. Beasley

I just got back from an extremely unfufilling lunch at the Tourism Academy's canteen, and now, I've got ten more minutes of my lunchtime to waste. Pat's gone off to the pantry for lunch part 2, lol. Ah well. I've subjected myself to alot of Corrinne May and Missy Higgins these couple of days. It's partly due to the fact that I keep forgetting to bring my cds to the office and they've got websites with a live radio, but there is also something compelling about their voices which keeps me safe from claustrophobia.

The past week seems to have passed by so quickly, yet so slowly. Jason's no longer a phone call away, but this time apart makes us treasure time together much more. It's training us to be stronger on our own, but there are certainly times when I wish he's nearer. That probably attributes to my re-obssession with Corrinne May. It fools my mind into thinking he's that little bit nearer. :)

I did manage to spend quite abit of time with him when he booked out on Tuesday for graduation though. However, we gave in to exhaustion post-dinner and fell asleep, but that was alright.

Met up with Jane, Faggy and Marc to catch Fantastic Four last night. Had a hilarious pre-show dinner at Subway where we got really irritated with this counter staff. Post-show, we followed our impromptu urge to take neoprints. Haha. I'll prolly scan them in later at home or something. Caught up more at NYDC where Anitta was interning. Certainly a night with friends well spent.

Break's over.

No comments: