Friday, July 29, 2005

Like Grassy Meadows and Clear Blue Skies

Like Grassy Meadows and Clear Blue Skies

My bitch will be so proud of me today. She has been bugging me for years to inject colour into my wardrobe, and I achieved that this morning! I'm wearing a grass green spaghetti top and a baby blue sarong skirt (my inspiration for the title), and miracles of all miracles, they match! Definitely an alternative to my usual pairing of white/black tops with this sarong skirt. :)

I've been fairly fortunate these two days. Mr. Ram gave me a lift to the office yesterday, and BH gave me one today, just as I was about to sprint for the shuttle bus. You know the saying, "the nearer you stay, the more you'll be late"? It is SO true, especially for me. Haha.

Well, it's finally Friday. Time seems to pass so quickly, yet so slowly. After today, it'll be officially 3 months to the end of my internship. Ah, speaking of ends, it's Adel's last day today, and come next Friday, it'll be BH's, Douglas' and Mark's. I'd definitely miss all the lunch-time nonsense, but there's always Roger, our catwalk model. I'll post up the pictures when I have the time and urge to use the computer at home, haha. Robin's giving our souvenirs from his trip to Bali.. I got a pretty purple sequinned box. Nice!

Went to the Clarke Quay Food Fiesta on Wednesday - nothing fantastic actually, but I got to try the renowned Hooters wings. Not bad at all. :) Proceeded on to Fisherman's Wharf for fish & chips thereafter. Yum.

Met Kenrick after his tanning session at Sentosa yesterday to go shopping for hair dye. Now my hair's coloured what Garnier calls Cashew Nut, but it's actually pretty toned down. Can barely see the colour unless I'm under the light or something. Will be off to Chinatown to attempt to purchase my facial wash, before meeting my family for dinner at the restaurant. Have this urge to on a cd shopping spree actually, haha!

No comments: