Monday, July 11, 2005

Drinks to Drown the Monday Blues

Drinks to Drown the Monday Blues

It's been ten days without you in my reach,
and the only time I've touched you is in my sleep.
But time has changed nothing at all-
you're still the only one that feels like home
I've tried cutting the ropes,
tried letting go but
you're still the only one that feels like home
you're still the only one I've gotta love.


After a pretty monotonous Monday, Adel, Roger, Marc and I headed down to Cool Deck for our after-work drinks. Actually, the guys were the ones who were downing beer, whilst Adel and I went healthy and share some fruit yoghurt drink, lol.

Headed down to KFC at PS to satisfy our craving for chicken, but I think Adel and I satisfied our craving for shopping around. In the end, both the guys left us to our apprehension in front of the accessories stall. Lol.

Had a really nice chat with the salesgirl at Made with Love. Seems like we've got loads in common, and we stay pretty near to boot! Might just go wakeboarding with her someday. :) You know, sometimes you'd just now if you will "click", or not.

Tomorrow's Tuesday and I CAN'T WAIT 'cos Jason gets to come out of camp for his graduation. Which means I'll get to see him. Hallelujah!

No comments: