Monday, July 18, 2005

Asylum

Asylum

I made the understatement of the century when I compared last Friday to a madhouse. If that were a madhouse, today must have been ten asylums combined into one! Haha, not exactly the most poetic of comparisons, but this is the best I can come up with.

Most of the craziness came from a film crew with lotsa miscommunications and that led to three quarters of my lunchtime spent making countless phonecalls and troubling countless people with requests. Ah well, everyday is a day to learn, and today is certainly no exception.

I'm taking a bit of a breather before diving back into work. Coordinating media requests ain't an easy task honey. I can barely wait to head home, and if the weather and my cramps permit, I'll go on a distressing run. The kinks in my neck are killing me.

No comments: