Saturday, July 23, 2005

Going Solo

Going Solo

To be fair, I shouldn't be procrastinating about having to return to work on a Saturday, for it is only my 2nd time working on a weekend ever since SIP started. Then again, I'm feeling kinda cranky. Ecks. I was actually at Sentosa earlier this morning, attempting to cure my flu with some sun therapy, but a HEAVY downpour ruined my plans.

Will be meeting a film crew in about an hour's time on the island. Sigh. Hope there won't be any logistical screw-ups this time around, 'cos I suck at directions. And it's a one man show for me tonight.. no Pat, Eileen or Ani in the office to call in case of trouble. Hmm. I'm very much inclined to curl up in bed with Peach, Hokey Pokey and Racky.

Ran 2.5km 4 times this week, and my legs are feeling the ache. Yeah yeah, I'm getting a little finicky about the Realrun. Tsk.

Will be uploading random pictures till it's time to get my ass off to work. Will post a less-angsty entry soon. I'm just having the blues.

No comments: