Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Paul McCartney - Every Night

Every night I just wanna go out
Get out of my head
Every day I don't wanna get up
Get out of my bed
Every night I want to play out
And every day i wanna do-ooh-ooh
But tonight I just wanna stay in
And be with you
And be with you.

Every day I lean on a lamp post
I'm wasting my time
Every night I lay on a pillow
I'm resting my mind
Every morning brings a new day
And every night that day is throuough
But tonight i just wanna stay in
And be with you
And be with you


I chanced upon my MTV Unplugged cd (I'd actually forgotten I owned one), and I'm having a whale of a time listening to it today. Just got back awhile ago from a pretty satisfying dimsum lunch at Harbourfront with Pat and Eileen. Pity they didn't have egg tarts though - I love them. Collected the photos I sent for developing yesterday as well.. $1 per piece for a 2R size picture, blackmail I say. But I paid up anyways.

It's been another day of facilitating media requests. Seems like I'd have to come to work on Saturday night. Sigh. Wanna be at Jazz by the Beach actually, but oh well, duty calls. :/

Had dinner at my dad's restaurant last night. Man, I ate SO MUCH I could barely have breakfast this morning (the flourless chocolate cake sent me to Heaven), despite having gone for my morning run. Speaking of which, I paid streetdirectory.com 53 cents to calculate my distance... 2.6km. Tsk. Not good enough.

Meeting Fagan after work tonight. Think I'd better have a fruit salad for dinner or something. Yesterday's dinner and today's lunch is enough to make my kidneys go on overtime for the next 48 hours or something. And I can't wait for tomorrow's lunch at Sakae with the gang. We have yet to get together the whole week! (Well actually we did on Monday but I was too bogged down by the unreasonable film crew to eat my lunch, not to mention the former's company.)

Alright, back to the realities of work.

No comments: