Sunday, July 17, 2005

Photo Subjects Rejoice!

Photo Subjects Rejoice!

The long-suffering photography subjects of my koyak digital camera ("hold your smile for 30 seconds please") can now rejoice, for I have finally gotten myself a new one - the Olympus 4.0 megapixel weather proof digicam. And, I got it at quite a bargain to boot, $349 instead of the usual $599, at Harvey Norman's last day sale. I'm feeling pretty pretty satisfied.

Well, since I've gotten myself a new camera, I decided to get myself a new blogskin too. Don't question, it's girl-logic.

Went around my neighbourhood in the evening to test my new camera out (I was basically in the way of every jogger), and I realised that phototaking requires talent. I used to tell Jason that his pictures always turn out good 'cos he's got a good camera, but now I know better. Got a couple of pictures posted up. You figure which were taken using the new, and which were from the old. :)

Yesterday was my arty-farty day. Headed down to Arab St. with Justin and YH to check out Ambrosia. It's a pretty cool place with great ambience for chilling, I like. Took a really long (NDP practice) bus ride down to Sentosa for Jazz by the Beach, and though the whole setting was so fabulous I felt I was away at a beach resort in Malaysia or something, Jazzedelics wasn't quite my cup of tea. Ah well. Managed to catch up a bit with Fagan, Marc and gang as well, so all's good.

Time for bed, long week ahead.

No comments: