Friday, July 01, 2005

And She Changed Her Mind

And She Changed Her Mind

My initial intention was to do a quick blog update and hit the sack, but having succumbed to a little blog surfing, I am inspired.

Had a short chat with Sarah on MSN today where we exchanged work delights and woes. Like she said, SIP really does make one grow up. I would say it's something like being thrown into open waters and learning how to swim. You either try your darnest to float, or sink and die.

Talking to the people in my office really inspires me. Even though most of them are in their twenties, they have an abundance of life experiences to share. Diving.. Rock-climbing.. Backpacking.. These are the things I always tell myself I would do, but I haven't gotten my ass round to planning for them. My excuse for myself is that I am still young, but now, I know better.

Here's what I intend to do, for now.
  • Do a bellydancing workshop
  • Restart my kickboxing classes
  • Take swimming refresher classes

I'll settle with these three for now. :)

No comments: