Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Wood-block

My Internet Explorer's gone cuckoo again, what's new? Thus, I have once again returned to blogging on Wordpad.

The HTM Dinner & Dance is tomorrow. I remember how excited we all were when we held our first one last year, and going on a frantic dress and make-up shopping with Colleen. We were so beat after that, we collapsed in front of the movie screen with Karin and a whole lot of snacks. Can't believe a year as passed. Growing up comes with a price tag - fascination.

Met up with Justin yesterday. Caught Beauty Shop, the female version of Barbershop. I kinda enjoyed it, though we couldn't get most of the black jokes. Somehow, we were the only two laughing in the cinema, haha.
Walked around waiting for his photographs to be developed, and to waste time, we stood in front of the Dr. Seuss (Cat In The Hat) rack at Borders reading tongue twisters. Haha.
Dinner was at Fishermen's Wharf. Delightful as usual. :)

Bumped into Shaun at Borders today. I got quite a shock actually. One moment I was reaching for a book, the next thing I knew, this figure clad in green came up beside me. Lol.

Caught Spanglish in the night. It was worlds apart from the air-headed show I expected it to be. Well, the movie advertisement sorta reminded me of Slap Her, She's French, therefore the association I suppose. Spanglish is good. It's something different from the usual romantic comedies.

Alright, time to rest. Night world.

P.s. I love doing pore packs. Feels good unclogging all the gunk from my pores.

No comments: