Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Scents Good To Me

Scents Good To Me

When Esprit first launched their new fragrance line a couple of years back, they came up with this fabulous animated video, centering on a pretty yoga teacher and her friends. The series used to be available at www.scentsgoodtome.com but alas, it seems to have been removed along with their line. Haha.

Top 5 Scents
  1. Suntan lotion
  2. Flower by Kenzo
  3. Clean laundry
  4. Rain
  5. Chlorine (From the swimming pool. I'm not some psycho chemical sniffer.)

I'm into this whole new-age alternative music mood today. If I were to light some scented candles and sit really still amidst the Kitaro track playing in the background, I might just start levitating! Okay, bad joke. I love Kitaro's music. My favourite tracks are Shimmering Horizon and Island of Life. The first song's in the CD which I'm too lazy to pop into my player, and the second in my other computer account, which is infected by a malicious virus. The perils of us new-age types, haha!

My twisted sense of humour is proof of what becomes of a human after too many music videos and sitcoms. I am making a habit of sitting in front of the tv for more than 8 hours in a row.

I've been thinking of redecorating my room. Sod it. Make it bulldozing and rebuilding it. It is full of dust and dirt and nonsense, and I fear if I were to not get rid of it some day in the near future, my room will soon represent what my brain contains.

I've always imagined scraping my computer table and tv set, and to replace the corner with an ethnic rug and jewel-toned cushions. Like a new-age boho corner. Alas, that image will remain in my imagination, until I get myself a laptop (so I can scrape the table). I am an extremely lazy person.
And I cannot deny the fact that such beautiful creations exist only in my mind. I've got hands which practically spell "AHHHHH she sucks at art." :)

Oh yeah. Caught The Pacifier in the morning. I loved it, nonsense and all.
Shit. The nonsense in my room is starting to be reflected in my brain!!

Isn't this such a freak entry? Haha. Time to get some shut-eye.

No comments: