Saturday, April 02, 2005

Smoke Gets In My Eyes Nose

Due to the haze that doesn't seem to be going away, my nose is perpetually runny, and thus, I am consistently using up three people's supply of tissue whilst sniffling and sniffing in more polluted air to worsen my condition. Man, as if forest fires weren't enough to kill the trees, its after effects indirectly do that as well.

Had breakfast with my auntie at Swensens. Pancakes, waffles, sausages, scrambled eggs, bacon... that's what I'd call an artery-popping hearty American breakfast.
My trip to town with Jason for d&d shopping was fruitless and somewhat disastrous. The disaster involved this uniquely designed tube top. It was cute though.
Gave up and went prowling for food, before we plopped ourselves in front of my tv from six till the end of Miss Singapore Universe. And yes, I must say that Cheryl is the perfect choice. Eloquent, sporty, and with personality. :)

This is monotonous. I'd try again when inspiration strikes.

Meeting up with my bitch tomorrow. Finally get to appraise her boyfriend. Heh.

No comments: