Friday, April 15, 2005

Shaking That Booty's Not My Thang

A part of me's wishing I'm over at the club livin' it up with Marc and Ede, but haha, I'm gonna give the both of them some alone time. Lol. (I'm creating unwanted rumours. Ignore me.)
I'm not much of a dancer anyway. Actually, I think I can be almost anything but a dancer!
Need the sleep too; I gotta be at ROM at ten tomorrow to help my brother out with the exhibition. I'll have BK, Cat and Dawn for company though, so it's all good. :)

Was doing a little blog surfing prior to writing this entry, when BAM, I chanced upon one of those blogs which made me go, "Woah, this girl can write." The initial fascination soon wore off and I found myself skimming through her interesting but somewhat wordy entries.

Wordy. My entries sure are guilty of that. Do you guys skim through my entries?
What an egoistic question to ask, but I wanna know the answer nonetheless.

That brings my boggled mind to the purpose of blogging.
Is it a personal outlet; a form of communication with whoever out there is interested, allowing others a peek into my life; or is it something more?

I'm not gonna ponder. Doubt I'd find an answer that would satisfy me, lol.

There's something I'd like to share, though it's somewhat obscene and the language's not something you'd normally find on my blog.
It's hilarious though, haha.

Me: Love me tender, love me sweet, lalalalala.
Green Bear: Suck my horny prick. It rhymes.

Pardon me.

On a tamer note, I paid the full amount for my beach holiday in the afternoon. I'm gonna scrimp through the next two weeks and go crazy afterward. :)

No comments: