Friday, April 08, 2005

Caterpillars Have Morphed Into Butterflies

Caterpillars Have Morphed Into Butterflies

It's been quite awhile, no? I've been occupied picking up bits and pieces of my monotonous life. Monotony is definitely not nothing. It's like a drug that shuts you out and caves you in a world of your own; so addictive. Monotony is a drug. How's that for an analogy? Lol.

One measley highlight of the week was the 3 hour visit to the chocolate factory. Contrary to popular belief, and Jasmine and Trevor's predictions, I did not steal any chocolates; neither did I attack the reception with the hunger of a starving wolf. I just had 2 pralines and a biscuit. Thank goodness I wasn't having PMS then, haha.

I took a break from pounding the treadmill to something more soothing for my pounding head - swimming. Man, I suck at it. My stamina in water is probably equivalent to a 90 year old man on land. Justin asked me why I went swimming when I wasn't good at it. I told him I was into self-improvement. Hah, I am such a liar.

Anyway I'm glad he's back from his navy "cruise". I'm always up for some verbal sparring and insane laughing. I think I've got a weak left brain. I suck at factual stuff. Amanda's having a good time telling me about history, and Justin a frustrating one giving me yet another geography lesson.

Sat at Coffeebean outside Borders with a Pina Colada flavoured ice tea (it sucked) and my novel while waiting for JH. Well, turned out I was sitting directly outside the automatic doors, and let me tell you, you'd be surprised at the number of people who went in and out of Wheelock Place in the whole 45 minutes I was seated there. I kept count 'cos the aircon from inside made me freeze outside. So each time someone walked in or out, the doors opened, and the cold air blasted my skin. I am usually patriotic enough to be happy for the booming retail economy, but I almost wanted to stand up and shoot all their heads today.

Oh yeah, we filmed an IG video yesterday in school. Freaking hilarious. Those going for the HTM D&D, you're in for a treat. :)
Sat at the amphitheatre, facing the sun with Kenrick after my filming. It was our feeble attempt at tanning 'cos CH wasn't home for us to use his pool. And yes, both the boys have reported to Tekong in the morning. I'll miss them I guess. There goes the late night suppers, jogging, badminton, swimming and all; at least not for a while. :)

And yes, I got my d&d outfit too. Got it from Fond Hugs. Ethnic and resorty, just right. :) Think I drove Jason and the saleslady nuts trying the clothes on though. Haha. But at least it won't be a dress I won't reuse.. It is perfect for my beach holiday. =)

No comments: