Monday, April 18, 2005

When Bimbos Do Philosophy

My previous post has somehow failed to bring across the essence of my thoughts. Guess the sleepy brain had something to do with it.

Having spent over 8 hours almost inactive on the school benches with the IG main com, I can almost hear my shoulders and back yell out profanities. (Inactive I might have been, but my imagination sure ain't, haha.) My hunger pangs were unsuitable for rice when I arrived home, but milk bread with milo made for an equally satisfying meal. I love bread. :)

Much to my back's chagrin, I spent an hour after dinner at my piano, practising for tomorrow's lesson. Hah, it's been too long since I've last been this disciplined.
Ah yes. One thing I have failed to mention for about a week is that I have caught Lifehouse's You and Me mtv a dozen times. Jason Wade, you melt my soul. -swoons-

I meant this to be a philosophical entry, but I just can't remember what it was I wanted to bitch about. Lol.

One thing though: Have you guys ever met someone who looked so full of themself all you feel like doing is bite their head off? Hah. The word I'd use is yaya-papaya. Lol!

No comments: