Thursday, August 14, 2008

Weekends start on Thursday.

Weekends start on Thursday.

By some stroke of magic, I have gotten all the modules i wanted, and now boast a 4-day timetable. My weekends officially start at 6pm on Thursdays!

And taking a class with the juniors wasn't as nightmarish as I'd thought it to be, and it turned out pretty fun. Especially because class ended an hour earlier, and I had time to get home and drag my allergy-weakened body running. It wasn't easy adjusting back to the workout, and even though I could feel the energy coursing through my veins, I just couldn't get my legs to go any faster. Ah, slow and steady.

I've got some catching up to do, both academically and socially. I have friends to meet and parties to attend, and of course a beach running date with my favourite workout babe. After being cooped at home for a week, I'm more than ready to head out and about.

Off to bed for an early start tomorrow!

No comments: