Sunday, August 17, 2008

Never run with sushi in your tummy.

Never run with sushi in your tummy.

It was Lays' big day yesterday, and all decked out in varying shades of orange, we gathered at her Pasir Ris chalet.







It was a great chance to catch up with the people I haven't caught up with since school started, and also to test my body's tolerance for beer. No allergies, pass! And in case you're wondering why there are repeated shots of Ting Yi and myself, it's because the Alaskan boy is horribly picky with his pictures! And I'm wondering whose fingers those are in the shots... fess up!


It was pouring when Lanxi and I met up today, so we reversed our usual routine and had our sushi lunch and shopped around instead, before heading to Sentosa for our run. The strong sunshine lasted a good half hour during which we felt like we were going to keel over from overheating, and after changing into our bikinis, the rain clouds promptly took over. Murphy's law.




And even though we didn't eat enough to feel stuffed, I could feel the sushi flopping around in my stomach with each step. Never fuel up on sushi before a run! Maybe that's why there are bananas and power gels. Haha!

I'm feeling pretty shiok now because Jinli's just informed me that there's no tutorial for Corporate Communications tomorrow, which means I can meet my bitch earlier for a birthday lunch instead of a birthday tea.

Feel like I haven't spoken to B for too long! We make sure we keep in touch everyday, but it's been awhile since we last had a proper chat, and I was weak and woozy then. He'll be here in less than three weeks though, in the flesh. Hasn't quite sunk in yet but I'm starting to feel the first flutterrings of the jitters. I wonder if he'll like chee cheong fun. Haha.

No comments: