Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tripping on a fallen fruit!

Tripping on a fallen fruit.

After falling fast asleep for two hours, I roused from my nap, strapped on my jogging shoes and headed downstairs with intentions of a long run. With Jason Mraz blocking out the rest of the world, I headed out towards the neighboring estate, but just as I was getting into the groove, I tripped. On a fallen fruit.

I walked the ten minutes home in a state of shock and frustration. Of all things to trip on!

So now I've got a bleeding left knee and bleeding left palm, and a twisted right ankle. Wonder how long I'll be out of action. Argh I'm pissed.

On a slightly more positive note, here's the link to the advertisement I filmed while in India for Amul! Just short cameos at the beginning and end, but that earned me S$65 and free ice-cream cones. At least something came out of MICA!

No comments: