Thursday, August 28, 2008

Girly dilemmas.

Girly dilemmas.

I've been staring at the screen since 10:29pm, toggling between several of tabs. By 11:15 p.m., I had narrowed my choices down to a paisley print hippie dress, and a blue one which wouldn't look out of place on a yacht.

I've subjected my dear chums (who were unfortunately on MSN) to an impromptu poll, and the current ratio's at 3:3. My aunt isn't of much help, for she was the one who egged me on to look at more choices when I merely asked her if should get the blue dress, thereby resulting in my current sleepless predicament. I've resorted to emailing B the two pictures. A decision must be reached tomorrow.

What an unaccomplished girly day it has been. Apart from my afternoon workout and evening piano class with my new favourite German student, the rest of my day was spent watching Made of Honor, chatting with B, and... online shopping.

Sheer frivolity. Buh-bye readings.

No comments: