Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Report: First day back.

Report: First day back.

My head was woozy most of the day, and my tongue felt twice its size whenever I spoke, but going back to school today was awesome.

There was the initial culture shock the girls had warned me of, and like May said, in the game of CS bench-monopoly, the year 3s are endangered and the year 4s are extinct. Haha!

After touring half of Singapore during my 6.5 hour break (just to Vivo with Daph for pants-shopping and Carls Jr actually), I zipped off to hang out with CH in his engine study room. And I spent our three-hour Human Resource Management lecture doodling flowers. Haha.

But I had fun nonetheless, and I'm even looking forward to tomorrow's PR Writing tutorial. I may change my mind after the class, but I'll stick to my enthusiasm for now.

On a different note, B's sick now that I'm feeling better. We're taking turns, ecks.

No comments: