Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 22nd, my bitch.

Happy 22nd, my bitch.






Yet another year has lolled along, though it does seem just like yesterday that we were bringing in her 21st birthday with a bang at Hooters. Age kinda catches up with you once past 21, so my bitch's birthday was a quiet affair this year.

As luck would have it, the afternoon's tutorial was cancelled, so I had time to take her out for a proper Mexican lunch Cha Cha Cha Restaurant at Holland Village.

We polished off one too many margaritas and beef enchiladas, though my vote for the best margaritas still lies with Cafe Iguana. Bitch has left for her Amore class, which leaves me with the pressing question - yoga or kickboxing? Am not too sure what I feel like right now.

Gotta keep awake past midnight, 'cos that's when B and I finally get to chat! He sent me a mail about a documentary on saw on how Singapore was a likely target for pirates. What sort of old-school documentaries are they showing in France?!

No comments: