Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sueños.

Sueños.

A late night youtube surf found me Mig Ayesa's Baby I Love Your Way mtv. It's a more mellow cover of Peter Frampton's original, dedicated to his wife. Click here.

Click here to view his life rendition on Rockstar INXS.

I've got a massive bag of prep work to do over the weekend, in view of "next week from hell".

I'll have to snap and settle the pictures for 103; zip down to the two movie cafes and churn out an article; revise for Monday's Spanish class; prepare my speech for 106 (which honestly I am rather looking forward to); start doing my readings for 103 and 105; and cook up a dish for Sunday's potluck lunch. And I still intend to go hunting for my swimsuit, and possibly have tea at Foster's.

Coming week.

Mon - Chron article deadline
Tues - 104 deadline
Wed - 103 quiz, 103 photo assignment presentation, FOC meeting
Fri - 105 quiz, 106 speech
Sun - Carwash

My first official lesson behind the wheel starts bright and early at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow. Time for a light dose of chick lit before hitting the sack. I hope I don't puncture any tyres on my first day.

No comments: